What do clients get out of personal coaching? The same things they seek out on their own, but it’s better with a trained collaborator and partner
A personal coach is your ally, partner, and, at times, your conscience and accountability on your way to reaching the personal goals you’ve had for a long time, but have usually done little about. We offer real insight, direction, focus, and purpose — many times for the first time in a client’s life. And what we see again and again is that people’s lives change.
It’s really a breathtaking and gratifying process. For a few hundred dollars a month, people actually begin to break out of old patterns and improve their lives in ways they never imagined possible. (See some coaching testimonials and examples of breakthrough coaching). The benefits they see far outweigh the investment of time and funds that they make.
Our Personal Coaching Promise
See How Easily You Can Find and Manage Fulfilling Relationships. Open yourself up to the right relationships — and better manage relationships at work, or at home with a parent coach. And using our visioning process, get on the same page with your loved one in creating a joint vision that will motivate you and draw you both closer. If you’re rebuilding, see our divorce coach.
Make Better, Smarter Decisions in Life and Career. A life skill we train you in that will last far beyond coaching’s end. Successful living is made up of powerful habits, including ways of thinking and taking action. We can help you develop those habits. We also offer business coaching.
Save Time and be More Efficient, and Effective, in your lifestyle, home, work, or business. Are your work and life balanced? We’ll help.
Identify and Get Rid of the Beliefs that Hold You Back, squash the self-blame, and realize how you are in total control of your life and work.
Become More Authentic and More Accountable to Your Goals and Values. Coaching can make you a better person for yourself and others (employee, partner, colleague, child). Do you too want to:
- Do more of what you enjoy, and less of what you don’t?
- Be more at ease around yourself and others and learn healthy techniques for communicating in relationships?
- Live life and reduce stress like a Zen master? Or even develop a spiritual practice with our personal spiritual coaches?
- Get better health and physical fitness, and experience less stress, because you finally learn how to honor your body’s needs?
Increased Likelihood of Tax-Deductibility. Our expert personal coaches will work with you to structure your life coaching so as to increase the likelihood of its tax-deductibility! Ask for more details in your free consultation.
Our Personal Coaches
I’m Cameron Powell, certified coach and Head Coach of Feroce, and I’m pleased to introduce you to the top-notch personal coaches who work with me. I’m confident you’ll like them too, and that’s why I offer you a free consultation with one of us to hear your goals and to place you with the best coach for you. If you don’t know who you want to speak to in your free consult, don’t worry: we’ll use our expertise to set you up, and you’ll always be able to talk to yet another coach later!
Breakthrough Personal Coaching
Using a Pioneering Concept in coaching that we call Six Ways of Listening, along with our Strategic Life Planning Process: The Creation of the Future Self, and other tools, my coaches and I can guide you through the transitions and coaching breakthroughs that open you up to greater success and fulfillment. Free Coaching Consultation
There is no typical personal coaching client, because clients’ needs are as varied as life itself. But ask yourself if our expertise as personal coaches could be useful to you as you try to answer questions like these:
- What do I want more of in my life? Love, relationships, compensation, fun, time? Using our visioning process, get on the same page with your loved one in creating a joint vision that will motivate you and draw you both closer.
- What do I want less of in my life? Work, stress, poor relationships, chaos?
- What matters most to me in my life? Friends, family, career? Could my children, spouse, and I benefit from a parent coach?
- What am I merely tolerating or putting up with in my life?
- The kind of career I’d really love to have, if I didn’t have to worry about money, and could get personally paid to play, is… (See also career coaching).
- The thing I love most about my life right now is…
- If I were to die tomorrow, I’d like to be remembered as a person who …
- If I knew I were going to die in a year, I’d stop what I’m doing (and being) and …
- My three greatest strengths are . . .
- What I am most excited about now is . . . What I am looking forward to most is . . .
- A year from now, I’d like to be…
- What I struggle with most right now is…
- What is my life really about? What is my purpose?
- The part of me I trust most is…
- I’d really like to work on improving…
- The philosophical problem that really stumps me is…
By helping you to answer incisive questions like these — and others that you’ll identify yourself – personal coaching helps you to take responsibility for living the type of life you want to live. We’ll help you to spot the disguises of the false self that tell you only what you think you should want, or to do what you should be, so that you can gradually pull on instead the clothing of your true self. From the moment you do so your life will simply unfold as something more akin to what you have always wanted it to be – even if you’re the rare person who hasn’t yet sensed it might be something quite different.
A personal coach, sometimes considered synonymous with a life coach, is actually a catch-all phrase capturing all sorts of individual coaching. Coaches use very similar methods we use in executive or leadership coaching (also for individuals) and business coaching (coaching aimed at organizations). For more detailed info, see Personal Coaching or, better yet, our page on Life Coaching.
The best, top Personal Coaches online serve clients in Los Angeles, San Francisco and the Bay Area, Miami, Chicago, Toronto, Detroit, Minneapolis, St. Louis, New York City, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Madison, Milwaukee, NYC, Washington D.C., San Diego, Denver, Calgary, Edmonton, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Honolulu, Baltimore, Boston, Montreal, Kansas City, Omaha, Las Vegas, Newark, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Portland, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Fort Worth, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Vancouver, San Jose, Phoenix, Tucson, Tampa, Olympia, Spokane, Tacoma, Palo Alto, Pasadena, Sacramento, Santa Monica, Greenwich, Hartford, New Haven, Albuquerque, Austin, Birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery, Eugene, Salem, and many more!