Alternative Health Coaching With Rev. Dr. Christina Winsey
Alternative Health Coaching has seen a boom in recent years, as people tire of the narrow, rigid approaches to be found in much conventional medicine or even some life coaching. At Feroce, we work with people as wholes, not parts, and our holistic approach forms the basis of the health and wellness coaching we do.
I’m Rev. Dr. Christina Winsey, and my full bio is at the bottom of this article, but in brief, I practiced alternative medicine for 18 years before becoming a coach and speaker. I pursued extensive post-graduate education in related disciplines of holistic health, mind-body-spirit “technology” for human excellence and spirituality.
What can I do for you, in the alternative?
* When someone begins a diet and exercise program, simultaneously they begin to get more organized, and more focused — they seem to achieve more in other areas of their lives — why?
* The book Anatomy of an Illness describes how Norman Cousins cured himself of a supposedly incurable, life-threatening illness by sequestering himself to watch nonstop comedies (laughter therapy) — why?
* Great achievers of our time insist that controlling their thoughts has been a prime ingredient to their positive results, and that it can work for anyone — why?
* Science has proven that happy, positive feelings cause our immune systems to function better – why?
The answer is, unequivocally what I have named The Law of Holism and Integration. We are truly holistic, integrated beings. Every part and aspect of our being is connected to every other part and aspect of our being.
Who are YOU? You have a body, a mind, a scientifically proven aura of energy that makes up your electromagnetic field, and a soul, or spirit. You cannot separate the thoughts that you think in your mind from either a cell in your big toe or your immune system, or from your electromagnetic body field. You are an integrated being, not only within yourself but also to every part of our ecosystem and universe.
The Science of Personal Fulfillment and Enhanced Achievement
Clients achieve greater fulfillment, joy and success through applying an array of cutting- edge tools and techniques that tap into the magic of the nervous system, the mind, physiological and emotional states, energy medicine and their own inherent wisdom of their own spirit. These tools and techniques leverage the law of holism and integration.
Consider the following:
* The Central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) is the controller of every single biochemical activity in your body, and is the physical (anatomical) link to your thinking mind and your spirit. It is no accident that the energy vortices called Chakras, run along your spin.
* The Conscious and Subconscious Mind. The thoughts you consciously and subconsciously think shape your beliefs about what you can and cannot be, do or have. Habits of thought and spoken word have tremendous power to shape your outcomes. Those who learn to harness these powers and control their thoughts propel themselves much swifter towards their goals.
* Physical self. Our bodies reflect our beliefs about ourselves and about what we think we deserve to be, do and have. The central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) is that anatomical link of the mind-body connection. We absolutely can affect our well being through our thoughts, emotions and actions. Self care of the physical body is a powerful and vital part in strategies for change and achievement.
Go to the next page of Alternative Health Coaching!
Rev. Dr. Christina Winsey full bio:
If you want to increase confidence and reach your highest potential, Rev. Dr. Chris is an intuitive coach and expert who has a passion for facilitating transformation and healing for her clients. Her gifts include the ability to empathically hear beyond your words, read between your written lines and when looking at a given situation she can see the whole, the parts and how it all fits together to “connect the dots.”
As an expert in the science of human potential, health and weight loss, addiction recovery, and the mind-body-spirit connection, Rev. Dr. Chris empowers clients to tap into their own inner genius, and to transcend blocks to personal success using cutting-edge, whole-brain techniques.
Co-author with Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen, Ken Blanchard and Byron Katie in “101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life,” she is founder of The “I Can “ Doctor LLC, and creator of her Power Up System for Confidence & Peak Performance. Using this unique, holistic, intuitive approach clients:
*Overcome and manage stress,
*Gain energy and self-confidence
*Achieve their goals easier and quicker
*Become more in tune with themselves for peace of mind
*Conquer negative habits
*Addiction Recovery and
*Experience greater well-being in mind, body and spirit.
Rev. Dr. Winsey has been a healing arts professional since 1983. Her training includes: Doctor of Chiropractic, Massage Therapist, Non-denominational Minister with Universal Brotherhood Organization, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Emotional Freedom Technique, Silva Mind Control, Hypnotherapy and Board Eligible Diplomate of the American College of Addictionology & Compulsive Disorder.
Rev. Dr. Chris has helped raise two (now grown) step children and still has a tween and teen at home in Sarasota, FL. Anyone who wants to get to the next level, and beyond, in their lives, careers, personal growth, health & wellness and personal productivity.
Learn more about life coaching, career coaching, or relationship coaching.
Articles and Specialties of Christina Winsey:
Diet and Wellness Coaching: “Crave Sweets? On the Weight-and-Mood Rollercoaster? Perhaps It’s Not What You Think!”
Weight Loss Life Coach
Weight Loss Coaching
Personal Success Coach: Success from the Inside Out
Life Balance Coaching: Balance Work and Life Like a Pro
Holistic Relationship Coach
Weight Loss Coach
Find a Weight Loss Coach
Health Coach and Diet Coach
The best, top Alternative Health Coaches online serve clients in Los Angeles, San Francisco
and the Bay Area, Miami, Chicago, Toronto, Detroit, Minneapolis, St. Louis,
New York City, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio,
Madison, Milwaukee, NYC, Washington D.C., San Diego, Denver, Calgary,
Edmonton, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Honolulu, Baltimore, Boston, Montreal,
Kansas City, Omaha, Las Vegas, Newark, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus,
Dayton, Portland, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Fort Worth, Salt Lake City,
Seattle, Vancouver, San Jose, Phoenix, Tucson, Tampa, Olympia, Spokane,
Tacoma, Palo Alto, Pasadena, Sacramento, Santa Monica, Greenwich, Hartford,
New Haven, Albuquerque, Austin, Birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery, Eugene,
Salem, and many more!