Fierce Relationship Coaches
See how much easier it is to communicate better and bring more love and friendship into your life — with a relationship coach by your side.
If you want to build a relationship with the partner of a lifetime, to learn how you’ve chosen in the past and choose better now, or to work out a difficulty between yourself and a loved one, our relationship coaches are for you. I have hand-picked these coaches for their high quality, experience, and training. You can’t go wrong! If you can’t decide on which of our great coaches to try in a free consultation, that’s okay too. Just ask for your free consultation and we’ll talk to you about your goals in greater detail and suggest a coach we think would be just right for you.
Our specialties include:
- Working with women to understand the male psyche — and not take its serious limitations personally
- Choosing! This man or that one? Neither? I’ll help you to understand how you’ve chosen in the past, and why that might not have worked out for you
- Weaning women off of bad advice like that in the book The Rules
- Get the love you want, and keep the love you find – including through coaching on relationship communication that works, for you and for your partner
- Learn how you make decisions in love, and improve either the current relationship or future choices through increased awareness
- Be more authentic and less anxious around men — and more comfortable and confident
- Work the online dating systems like a master (or mistress) — and save a lot of time and aggravation!
Our Relationship Coaches
- Bradley Foster, Relationship Coach
- Christina Winsey, Relationship Coach
- Susan Epstein, Relationship and Parent Coach
- Laura Svolos, Relationship Coach
I believe that relationships give meaning to life. In order for them to thrive and grow, they need to be nurtured and supported. At the root of every successful relationship is good communication, both knowing what you need and what your partner needs or at least being open to finding out. Truly great relationships are based on both partners being genuine with each other, which means being prepared to tell the truth instead of just “being nice.”
As your relationship coach, I help you to know yourself so you can articulate your needs to your partner. I help you learn how to ask for the support you need within your relationship to make it more meaningful to you. Too often we don’t know how to ‘be’ in a relationship because we have few examples of healthy, supporting relationships and few of us were taught to use the language we need to get us there.
If your relationships are not reaching their potential and you feel there is more you could do then relationship coaching might be a good fit for you. To see if you are ready, have a look at the following checklist
- Relationships are important to you
- You have a commitment to success
- You are interested in results
- You are open minded and willing to learn
- You are willing to take support to grow
- You want fulfillment
- You are interested in exploring new possibilities for your relationships
- You want to live an authentic life
- You are ready to be proactive
- You are ready to challenge your limits
- You are ready to take responsibility
- You want to live a more balanced life
If you answered YES! to most of the above, then you may be ready for relationship coach to help you find authentic, fulfilling relationships. I have helped hundreds of my clients lead more fulfilling and balanced lives. So what are you waiting for?
Christina Winsey, D.C., L.M.T. (The “I Can” Doctor) conducts date coaching and relationship coaching using the Coachville “Attraction Principles”, which hold that attracting the right people into your life is the product of changes you can make in yourself.
Drawing from the Attraction Program designed by Thomas Leonard, one of the fathers of coaching, Dr. Chris has a unique, holistic relationship coaching program for those seeking to find that special someone, or to enhance a committed relationship. She provides many tools to enhance communication, understanding, and intimacy. Using the cutting-edge tools of neuro-linguistic programming and the emotional freedom technique, Dr. Chris assists her clients in overcoming resentments and in removing the emotional baggage that often prevents or plagues relationships.*
Dr. Chris holds a B.S. in pre-medical science, a graduate degree as doctor of chiropractic, and a license in massage therapy. In addition to extensive post-graduate training in holistic health sciences, she has made a life-long study of the science of human potential, of metaphysics, and the law of attraction. She is trained in Pranic Healing methods and holds a Certificate of Completion of Emotional Freedom Technique. She is a graduate of EST, Silva Mind Control, the “Take Action Training” and is currently involved with the Coachville Schools of Coaching program.
*Coaching in this way is not psychotherapy and should not be confused with it. If there are pressing and serious issues a therapist should be sought. If you don’t know whether a therapist would be more appropriate, Chris will give you an honest assessment after the consultation.
Ready for a . . .
Our relationship coaches serve clients in Los Angeles, San Francisco and the Bay Area, Miami, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, St. Louis, New York City, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Madison, Milwaukee, NYC, Washington D.C., San Diego, Denver, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Honolulu, Baltimore, Boston, Kansas City, Omaha, Las Vegas, Newark, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Portland, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Fort Worth, Salt Lake City, Seattle, San Jose, Phoenix, Tucson, Tampa, Olympia, Spokane, Tacoma, Palo Alto, Pasadena, Sacramento, Santa Monica, Greenwich, Hartford, New Haven, Albuquerque, Austin, Birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery, Eugene, Bend, Salem, and many more!