At Feroce, we believe that the 5 most common reasons people are unhappy in their jobs or careers are:
1. Lack of FIT: they end up in the job by default, without an understanding of whether their strengths actually match the position.
(by the way, most employers don’t understand this either!)
2. Lack of FIT: they end up in an environment that doesn’t suit them. (right job, wrong company culture)
3. Lack of CONFIDENCE…they lack the confidence that comes from having the opportunity to do what they do best.
(Only 1 in 5 people have the opportunity to do what they do best every day in their work, according to the Gallup Research study from 1.2 million respondents in 101 countries.)
4. Lack of VISION – for their life, for their career, for their business.
5. Lack of VALIDATION – they aren’t rewarded for their strengths. VALIDATION builds momentum, contributes to the sense of FLOW.
Top Ten Reasons To Hire A Feroce Coach to Boost Your Career or Your Business:
1. It’s all focused on You! Since it’s all about Fit, learn what best fits you. (match your skills to your role or your business)
2. Work with your very own strategic partner to help you every step of the way to achieve your business or career goals.
3. Use tried and tested tools to develop your brand and launch your new role or new business. (Or give your current one a face-lift)
4. Leverage your existing skills and resources to become more visible in the marketplace. (Big confidence booster)
5. Achieve results with creative and innovative techniques customized for you.
6. Boost your productivity, performance, and above all, your bottom line by uncovering what’s been holding you back.
7. Get the clarity you’ve always wanted about what to be when you grow up. With clarity, the decisions are easy. Without clarity, you end up on the nowhere road.
8. Develop your personal strategic plan and map out your road map to be successful and happy.
9. Get the competitive edge to navigate in today’s economy and market, including office politics.
10. Learn the secrets your competition isn’t sharing.
The most successful people hire coaches.
Is it worth investing in you? At Feroce, you get two free coaching consultations (risk-free) to explore if coaching is for you.
Posted by Wanda Ropa, The Success Coach.